Sunday, November 9, 2008

My Favorite Wife


I often tell Debbie she's my favorite wife and she is.

Yesterday I looked around for cinnamon rolls after reading Sue's blog and Debbie's response. There were no cinnamon rolls to be found. However, Debbie noticed my longing look and there were cinnamon rolls for breakfast this morning.

Yesterday was not a loss though. During the day my favorite wife went out and picked some apples and made the best apple pie. She than sat with me and watched a movie while we had hot apple pie and ice cream with fresh homemade caramel on top.

Debbie's definitely my favorite wife.

5 comments:

Debbie said...

Cary Grant 2 days in a row...now that's love.

Suzanne said...

You must be her favorite husband. What movies did you sit through with her?

Stephen said...

"I Am Legend". It's a movie Andrew never sent back to Blockbuster. I'm sure they charged him for it. It was pretty clean although I'm not I fan of movies with Zombie like creatures.

Mad Runner said...

Too funny! I am getting off scot-free this week (and next) with Jim being gone I barely have to cook!
Mac & Cheese anyone?

Debbie said...

The best thing about "I Am Legend" was when the dog died. Then I got to use the quote from "The Man Who Knew Too Little" ...."my dog is dead, my dog is dead". Now that's a great movie.